Performance Marketing Manager
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive doer who is organized (and loves to help others be so too?). Do you like to constantly learn new things and to work collaboratively with others? Are you a problem solver who likes to work independently, wants flexible hours, and feels appreciated for your contribution – then come join us!
- A genuine curiosity about marketing activities
- Ability to framework-ize thoughts, communicate clearly and make genuine compelling pitches
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of analytics tools and Ad platforms – Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Ads.
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills and an experiment-and-learn mindset
- Generate demand and nurture prospects from awareness to a consideration stage using the display mediums including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube and Google.
- Understanding audience behavior and creating the right segmentation to target and re-market contextually.
- Set-up, manage and Scale campaigns on different ad-platforms.
- Writing quirky and intriguing ad copies and translating that to visual ideas. Conceptualize and co-ordinate with the design team to give a form to your ideas and imagination.
- Reporting and analysis of spend, performance, and campaign effectiveness.
- Understand and leverage the different technologies in the stack that can aid better targeting and conversions.
Applicant Prerequisite Requirements
- Work Ethic! Work Ethic! Work Ethic!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Reliability / Commitment
- Articulate communication (verbal and written)
- Humility and willingness to learn
- Professional Demeanour at all times
- Preferred Experience (in these programs): Dropbox, Asana, Gmail, Zoom, Slack, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite, Search Engines
Our environment is supportive, fun, and hard-working. We pride ourselves in our friendly environment. We go above and beyond in service for clients and their customers. Everyone comes together to achieve goals, and when goals are achieved that’s when we can grow. We believe in and provide training and ongoing educational opportunities to encourage your professional growth.