Marketing Assistant and Social Media Specialist
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive doer who is organized (and loves to help others be so too?). Do you like to constantly learn new things and to work collaboratively with others? Are you a problem solver who likes to work independently, wants flexible hours, and feels appreciated for your contribution – then come join us!
- Associate’s Degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing or advertising.
- Proficient in all social media platforms and Microsoft Office.
- Copywriting and basic design for online content.
- Ability to create a cohesive, interrelated marketing plan across web, social and printed collateral to promote new business growth.
- Strong editing/proofreading and organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Work on multiple projects and prioritize projects based on deadlines.
- Research skills and proactive ability to help problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Administrative duties including calendar coordination, management of digital files and organization and scheduling tasks in project management software.
- Learn / set-up digital programs
- Update website copy in the WordPress environment
- Copywriting and content creation for sales collateral, email blasts, social media and blog posts.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns.
- Contribute ideas for marketing programs designed to enhance and grow our client’s local and online brand.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn’s advertising platform is preferred
- Be able to follow set brand standards for the company across all print and online media.
Applicant Prerequisite Requirements
- Work Ethic! Work Ethic! Work Ethic!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Reliability / Commitment
- Articulate communication (verbal and written)
- Humility and willingness to learn
- Professional Demeanor at all times
- Preferred Experience (in these programs): Dropbox, Asana, Gmail, Zoom, Slack, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite, Search Engines
Our environment is supportive, fun, and hard-working. We pride ourselves in our friendly environment. We go above and beyond in service for clients and their customers. Everyone comes together to achieve goals, and when goals are achieved that’s when we can grow. We believe in and provide training and ongoing educational opportunities to encourage your professional growth.