Content Marketing Associate
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive doer who is organized (and loves to help others be so too?). Do you like to constantly learn new things and to work collaboratively with others? Are you a problem solver who likes to work independently, wants flexible hours and feels appreciated for your contribution – then come join us!
- Assist in the day-to-day execution of projects from brief to completion
- Manage Social Media Accounts of Clients – Developing Content, Scheduling Content and increasing engagement (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook are the most important)
- Proactively create ideas for marketing initiatives and work with the Marketing team and various resources to bring them to life
- Build and maintain a content calendar to support marketing and overarching business initiatives
- Excellent writing skills, especially for marketing purposes
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and tools
- Monitor the success of client performance.
- Help manage client time / budgets, deadlines, and expectations.
- Coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly project status reviews with the client and internal team.
- Assist in performing market and industry research, as well as competitive analysis, and strategic marketing plan development.
- Act as a client advocate, consistently putting yourself in their shoes and making suggestions to the team about how we can do even better for each client.
- Suggest creative approaches to any potential roadblocks that would hinder the timely implementation of strategies
- Ability to complete some task-specific work (training included), such as social posts, basic web edits, creating social or web graphics, blog editing, marketing copy.
- Ability to navigate and understand Google and social analytics (certification a plus) in order to measure and communicate results.
Applicant Prerequisite Requirements
- Work Ethic! Work Ethic! Work Ethic!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Reliability / Commitment
- Articulate communication (verbal and written)
- Humility and willingness to learn
- Professional Demeanour at all times
- Preferred Experience (in these programs): Dropbox, Asana, Gmail, Zoom, Slack, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite, Search Engines
Our environment is supportive, fun, and hard-working. We pride ourselves in our friendly environment. We go above and beyond in service for clients and their customers. Everyone comes together to achieve goals, and when goals are achieved that’s when we can grow. We believe in and provide training and ongoing educational opportunities to encourage your professional growth.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.